Sunshine is now hiring Full and Part-Time DSPs to provide daily care, support and engagement to Sunshine’s Individuals as our beautiful base campus and group homes through-out the Toledo community. DSPs will provide daily care consisting of: feeding, bathing, dressing, toileting, changing individuals while providing engagement and activities with a team of DSPs. Daily home upkeep of cleaning, laundry, folding clothes and preparing meals will also be assigned for each shift. Sunshine has first, second and third shifts available.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license/auto insurance.
- Experience working with people with developmental disabilities field is preferred but not required.
- Pass a criminal background check as well as a drug screen and physical
- 18 years or older
- Compassionate and love for engagement
- Interest in medical field and advancement
Financial peace of mind is key to great care. Sunshine offers these great benefits – and more!
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid Training
- On-Call Pay
- Direct care pay starting at $11.00 Ability to go to $12.50.
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Bonuses 3X per year
- Performance bonuses each scheduling period
- 401(k) with company match
- PayActiv – get your paycheck early
- Transportation Assistance
- Disability and life insurance
- Interest-free tuition loans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Member of an ERN (Employee Resource Network)
- Access to a Success Coach
- Interest-free loans for emergencies
- Training for advancement and promotion